As a consultant, Walker and Associates is dedicated to helping organizations implement the continual improvement concept to achieve their goals and objectives.
As offered by Harvard and Wharton school of business, Walker and Associates offers organization and business analytics certification with adaptive learning workshops. So that you can compare the quality of our training program to university certification programs, our online workshops are offered to executive managers free of charge. After completing the free workshop, the optional certification can be issued for a fee of $500.00.
The curriculum covers the following modules:
1. The continual improvement of concept in 2-hour session
2. Leading and Lagging indicators in 2-hour session
3. Group Nominal Technique in 2-hour session
4. Risk Factors in 2-hour session
5. Reactive and Descriptive Analytics in 2-hour session
6. Proactive and Predictive Analytics in 2-hour session
7. Root Cause and Diagnostic Analytics in 2-hour session
8. Corrective Action and Prescriptive Analytics in 2-hour session
9. Preventative Action in 2-hour session
10. How to measure the effectiveness of the management system in 2-hour session
The above modules are provided in a rotational (revolving) schedule so the participants can attend the workshops at their convenience.