To meet the organization management goals and maximize customer satisfaction ratings, the training workshops are designed for managers in service and manufacturing organizations. Upon completion of the free workshop, the participant can apply for Safety, Quality and Environmental Auditor Certification for a fee of $500.00. To master the art of auditing management systems, the workshops shall cover the following essential aspects:
· Conducting the opening meeting.
· Preparation for audit to include a review of the process flow charts.
· Walk around to confirm the scope of the audit.
· Interview and observing technique.
· Management system review for compliance with the standards
· Work procedure and record review for compliance with management system
· Writing effective findings
· Writing corrective actions
· Leading and lagging indicators to measure the effectiveness of the management system.
· Review the sections of the standard with auditee to confirm compliance of the sampled projects and management system: How does the auditee comply with the standards?
· Audit report writing to include description of the sampled projects, strength of the organization, weakness of the organization, potential findings, minor non-conformities, and major non-conformities: What did the audit see?
· Conducting Audit closing meeting